4 in stock
Peshtemal is a traditional Turkish towel being used to cover the body in Turkish baths or hammams for centuries in Anatolia. Nowadays, peshtemal became an alternative to towel and is being used in bathrooms, beaches, pools, saunas, spas, yacht, during swimming and other sport activities. It can also be used as beach pareo, chic accessories, chair or table throw. It is a perfect companion in sports activities, light and compact choice while traveling and camping.
- Pestemal Size: 35×75 inches
- Handwoven from 100% natural Turkish bamboo and organic Turkish cotton
- Highly absorbent, fast-drying, and eco-friendly
- Completely handmade on looms by artisans in the southern regions of Turkey
- Machine wash, tumble-dry low or hang dry without any softeners or bleach